Labels

Tuesday 17 April 2012

Film title and Promotion poster Font research

Broken font, I like this font because it gives a scaring effect which is metaphorically in terms of our film which is about psychological thriller about Amy's life being a suspect to bullying. I also like the faded effect of the lettering this also links metaphorically to her being isolated from a group of friends/ family. I think this font is the most effective for our film title  and for our promotion poster so I have decided to use this font.








Pulse sands font, I like this font because it gives a sense of a constant metaphorically pulse of  pain which Amy is experiencing through her life when she is being bullied. However I don't like the font because it maybe hard for some of our audience to see.


smash font, I like this font because it uses a bold effect to make it standout however I don't think this font will look very effective on our promotion poster. Some letters maybe hard for our audience to read because they closely blend together.








No comments:

Post a Comment